19 February 2009

Thursday already!

Just the same old stuff here. Nothing different. I wish I had something new to share! At least the wild swings in outdoor temperatures don't affect me much...other than making the weather forecasts more interesting. The headache has been pretty steady the last few days at just below the terrible level. Or my pain tolerance has increased and I just think it's below the terrible level. I'm not really sure any longer. The headache's been around so long that it's getting hard to quantify how much it hurts. I don't even remember what it's like to not have the pain. I sure hope it is a problem with my adrenal glands...at least there's some things to be done to try and counteract those type of problems.

No more info here. Hope everyone's staying warm and healthy!