30 March 2009

One test result

Just got a call from the hematologist/oncologist about my results on the serotonin level blood test. Of course, the level is normal. What a surprise. He's out of ideas right now as far as other things to test/check. His nurse said, "You're a mystery!" Now, as much as I enjoy mysteries, I am NOT enjoying being one!

Still waiting for return call from endocrinologist about estrogen level blood test.

I'm also going to go see my primary doctor sometime this week and go over all this stuff with him. Perhaps he/I/we can figure out something to do/check/test if we look at everything all at once.

I'm almost out of ideas. Note the "almost" - I have come up with another possibility while searching desperately for answers on the Internet. [By the way, it's hard to do complicated research when you can only keep at it for 15 - 20 minutes at a time! I end up having to take breaks more often than I can do heavy research. Oh, well.]

Still waiting for an answer as to whether or not I am going to receive long-term disability payments. Sure hope so, otherwise it's going to be difficult to pay for anything with no money. My case status is still officially "pending" at The Hartford.