03 March 2009

Sleepy

I am getting tired of being tired...my sleep is so screwy. I felt pretty good yesterday as I had gotten a "normal" kind of sleep (first time in several nights). Then last night I couldn't sleep for the longest time, finally dozing off sometime between 4 - 5 am in the recliner. After Bobby got in the shower, I went and crawled into bed about 5:30 am. I then was in the sleep-wake-sleep-wake cycle for several hours. Bobby texted me shortly before 11 am to remind me of the time/channel of a show I wanted to watch (knowing I'd forget...told you he takes care of me!). So, now I'm awake and watching the show.



No call from the neurologist. I'll be calling them this afternoon.



Since I mentioned Cushing's in yesterday's entry, someone searching "Cushing's" was directed to my blog. Turns out she has a blog about her family's journey with Cushings - both her children and her husband have the disease. It's interesting reading, but I kept tearing up as some of the descriptions of symptoms/problems are exactly what I've experienced. If I don't get a diagnosis of Cushing's Disease/Syndrome, I will be completely amazed. If you're interested, her blog is at http://judcol.blogspot.com/ and she has links to lots of other blogs. (If you want to get a chronological read, make sure you go to the archive links on the right-hand side and go back to the beginning). I haven't read all of it yet (the whole concentration problem), but I'll be reading more on a regular basis.



Again, any news will be shared. Love to all!