28 December 2008

Sad Sunday



Well, I knew it was coming, but it's still sad. Josh & Jenn left for home this morning. It's always so great having them around, even when we're not really doing anything. It's like part of me is missing when he's not around. Oh, well. They're doing well and Josh even got word that he was hired for a second job for which he had applied. The hours at his other job have been reduced.

On their way home, they're going by to pick up Melia. Melia's visiting them through New Year's. I'm sure all of them will have a blast!

We had a great visit. It's so nice that they live closer, as I get to see them more frequently. I'm sure his dad and mom (ok, step-mom, but that sounds like they don't get along. She's his mom, too) miss seeing him so often, though.

The headache has moved to a different part of my head this morning, but it's still a fairly strong pain. I am just so tired of this. However, perhaps a couple days of relative silence will help me deal with it.

Nothing else is going on. Love to all!