27 February 2009

Another hit

Well, if the struggles with my health weren't enough, now we're going to have to figure out our status living as tenants in a home going through foreclosure! Last night, we were served with summons (as Jane & John Doe) as defendants in a foreclosure petition against our landlady. Oh, goody. Now we get to figure out our rights/responsibilities and all that jazz. We also don't want to pay rent to our landlady if she's not paying the mortgage, so we need to find out how to handle that. I've left a voicemail message with the attorneys shown on the court paperwork.

As for my health, I still haven't heard anything. The headache has been very bad the last few days. It's not any better now, and it's only going to get worse as we work our way through this foreclosure stuff.

I'll update when I know more. Love to all!