22 December 2008

Mundane Monday

Ahhh, here we are again. Monday. Yay? It's one day closer to...something, I guess. Since I didn't hear from the neurologist's office, I can only assume it will be January before I get seen by him. Oh, well. Not much I can do about that.


Headache's bad today. Not terrible, but bad. It's centered right on the top of my head and has been getting steadily worse since I got out of bed a couple hours ago. Nausea's been coming and going the last few days, but I've had very few dizzy spells recently. (I put off the BPPV physical therapy stuff for a bit...don't want to start doing something until I've met with the neurologist).


If only this headache didn't make it difficult to do most everything, I wouldn't feel so blah. Since cooking is a multi-step process, it's hard for me to maintain concentration long enough to cook a real meal. I'm doing laundry today....even though I know those "cycle's done" beeps are going to hurt (if I turn the sound off, I forget to go shuffle the laundry around).


Meanwhile, when I got out of the shower this morning, I noticed a strange discolored area on my left leg, just above my knee. I had noticed the same thing a few days ago, but thought it was just from resting my laptop there prior to noticing the mark. Now I don't know what to think of it. A picture is below, if you can see anything in the photo.


Good news is that Josh & Jenn will be here sometime on Christmas Eve!


That's all the thinking I can do for now. Love to all!