20 January 2009

Inauguration Day!

Sorry I didn't post anything earlier, but I was watching the inauguration. It's one of those days that makes me even prouder to be an American...being reminded of the peaceful transfer of power. All I can say is, "God be with you, President Obama!"

I went to the lab yesterday and had the blood drawn per the neurologist's orders. The lab claims the doctor will have the result sometime on Wednesday. Meanwhile, I've upped the Nortryptiline to 30mg/day as of last night. We'll see if THAT makes any difference. I'm not holding my breath, though. Not since I woke up with a strong, localized headache pain today, even after plenty of sleep.

I am just so tired of this headache and the inability to concentrate as I did before. I'm getting completely frustrated and irritated/irritable!

Ok, President Obama has signed his Cabinet nominations, so I'm going to go find some food now.