21 January 2009

Yes, I'm still here

I mean, where else would I be? It's hard to go anywhere when Diablo's on my lap holding me down! Headache's the same old thing. Nothing exciting going on. Hopefully, I'll hear from the neurologist today or tomorrow with the blood test results. No word yet.

Last night I had the jitters and my heart was racing like I had drank one of those energy drinks. I have no idea why and it's not going on right now. Maybe that one (1!) Mountain Dew I drank over the course of 12 hours set me off??? I drank nothing but water otherwise.

MLS preseason training started yesterday. Yay! That means the season is just around the corner. Of course, if this headache thing isn't resolved, I don't know how many games I'll go to since the noise level is quite high. Here's hoping that we figure something out. Soon.

Nothing else going on here.