12 January 2009

Sleeping In

I actually got some really sound sleep last night! I went to bed about 12:30 and was awake when Bobby went to work at 6:00 a.m., but was able to go back to a sound sleep shortly thereafter. So sound, that the next thing I knew, it was 10:00 a.m. and my phone was ringing. It was the neurologist's scheduler. I was hoping she was calling to tell me about my CTA scan, but no, she was just letting me know that the doctor wants to see me again in early to mid-April! She didn't have appointments open during that timeframe, so she was putting me on the cancellation list, again. [If I have any problems with the new medicine, I'm to call him right away. If I reach the max with no resolution, I'm also supposed to call him.]

So, I got up, took a shower, and called the neurologist's nurse, who is scheduling the CTA scan. I left another message, indicating I'll be out of town Thursday & Friday. With any luck, someone will actually call me back and tell me what's going on.

The headache wasn't terrible when I first got up, but it's getting a little worse every minute. All this thought (!) I put into this blog must be tough on my brain. I'm going to go get some food now, along with my water.