13 March 2009

Another day in paradise

It's now been 24+ hours with no sleep except for a 2-hour (or so) nap yesterday afternoon. I'm a little tired now, but I have no idea when I'll doze off...I was close to sleeping about 4 a.m. but never managed to actually fall asleep. I'm sure exhaustion will begin to set in soon, so I'm hoping I'll get at least a nap in this afternoon.

Nothing is going on. I haven't heard from any doctors. We have no idea what's going on with the foreclosure on this house. I feel like I'm treading water and barely keeping my head above water at this point. So many things I need to do, but I rarely can keep at anything longer than a few minutes at a time. I'm just totally frustrated. Over the last week, I've begun crying at random moments. I'm sure it's just the stress (and messed up sleeping pattern), but I'm tired of it. Bobby's not real fond of it, either. I just want an answer or answers or even a good guess at this point.

That's all I can handle for now. If I hear anything, I'll let you know.