25 January 2009

Early morning

Hey! Is anyone awake out there?? I've been mostly awake since about 1:30 a.m. but got out of bed about 6:15....I went to bed about 10:30 p.m. so that doesn't make for much sleep. The pain just kept escalating throughout the day and evening yesterday, and my head just hurt too much to sleep. I'd doze off but then I'd be awke shortly there after. I have a feeling I'll be falling asleep during the day today. Again. Bobby's fighting off a cold and yesterday we both ended up taking naps in our chairs! At least we were wide awake by the time the US-Sweden game started.

We did leave the house yesterday afternoon, though. We went to eat at Longhorn. We both had the parmesan-crusted steak they've been advertising and it was fantastic! The steaks were covered in a parmesan/garlic mixture....lots of garlic! Garlic lovers that we are, it worked out just great. We went and ate in the middle of the afternoon so it wouldn't be crowded and noisy.

At least the 24 Hours of Daytona are on...at least there's something I can put on the tv that doesn't require sound!

That's it for me.