02 February 2009

Groundhog Day

Well, I'm awake after 4 or 5 hours of fitful sleep and I'm in time to see if the groundhog sees his shadow. Woo-hoo. Live on tv, too. Technology making us proud, again.

My friend, the headache, has been at a higher level of pain since yesterday afternoon. It made it difficult to fall asleep, and then I couldn't stay asleep for any length of time. So, I got up out of bed. I'm hoping I fall asleep in my chair sometime today as I still feel in desperate need of sleep.

At least the football game was good last night....though I didn't listen to most of it (earplugs) because of the crowd noise. There are just certain sounds that just feel like they're echoing inside my head.

Before I go, here's what Punxsutawney Phil predicted (I'm not sure of the spelling, but it's something like that)..............6 more weeks of winter! Yes, the "Inner Circle" out east declared the groundhog saw his shadow. Amazing, since that part of the country was cloudy. :-)