01 February 2009

Super Sunday

Hello! It sure is a nice day outside, isn't it? Yeah, that's right, I went outside today. :-)

Slept in a bit, then Bobby and I went to Target to get some Mountain Dew and a game for his Xbox 360 that was $20 off. Good thing we went when we did as there were only 2 of the games left when we got there. Pepsi products were on sale, so we grabbed some as Bobby was really suffering from a lack of caffeine. We then went and had lunch at Olive Garden, so we're both very full right now.

Of course, the headache's still there, I don't really feel all that great and the casual strolling around Target brought on some serious heat...I was just burning up. Oh, well. I feel better now, though I wish the headache would ease up some. I mute the tv when Bobby's not around, but reading the closed captioning only lasts for a bit before the required concentration starts to make the headache worse. Of course, many shows are just as good or better without the sound!

We'll just be hanging out watching the game tonight. Nothing exciting. Have a good day, everyone!