04 February 2009

Sleep is good

Wow! I either can't sleep at all or I sleep and sleep and sleep. I finally got out of bed a little before noon today. I feel rested, but a tad disoriented. I'm having lunch now, so getting food in my system I'm sure will set me straight.

The headache was TERRIBLE yesterday. I was literally curled up in the fetal position in the recliner when Bobby got home. I was whiny and gripy, but he made me some dinner and brought it to me. After I ate, I fell into a sound sleep in my chair for several hours and woke up in pain, but not quite as grouchy.

So far, the headache isn't as bad today, but since I've been up such a short time, it's hard to judge. I just hope it doesn't get as bad as yesterday - I hate those days.

Nothing else going on here. I'm off to eat. Bye!