03 February 2009

Trash Day

I'm sure all of you were wondering when our trash day was! I tried to come up with a moniker for the title, but my brain definitely is not working, so "Trash Day" it is.

The headache's staying pretty intense almost all the time. It's also covering a larger area of my head. It's making it more and more difficult to be nice. Good thing Bobby understands and when I start wincing, he knows it's time to stop conversation for a while. I did manage to do some laundry and a load of dishes yesterday. I also made dinner.....though I was definitely ready to get out of the kitchen when the hamburgers were done. I was sweating and felt not quite light-headed, but like a curtain was slowly being pulled over my mind. My hands were shaking and Bobby made sure I was ok to eat. Less than a week now to the appointment with the new neurologist! Here's hoping I can wait that long and that the pain doesn't keep getting worse.

Well, I better stop now. The headache's already making itself known (like I hadn't noticed). Nothing else going on here.