16 December 2008

First blog

Ok, folks. Here it is. Lori's attempt at blogging. Since I'm off work right now while we figure out what's going on with my head, I figured I might as well try something new. Blogging does not require me to multi-task or to think too hard so I should be able to cope with this. I can also stop any time I get sleepy or whatever from the meds.

I'll be posting a summary of what's been going on for me health-wise. Most of you already got all that info via email. I just want to put it on here so I know that people are aware of what's going on.

I'll probably also post stuff about the Kansas City Wizards, MLS and general soccer stuff. That only makes sense since I'm a soccer fan!

I also play around on Facebook. You may find me there playing some kind of game or just hanging out reading stuff. Yet another activity that does not force the user to use too many brain cells. :-)

That's all for now. I'm still figuring out how to do all this bloggy stuff, so expect things to change around frequently while I test different things.

Oh, yeah. If ads show up, it's because I figured if I'm going to do this, I may as well try to earn a few pennies a month. Why not? Please feel free to follow any or all links to things that interest you (I don't have much control over which ads appear).