20 December 2008

Hooray, it's the weekend

Not that there's much difference in my days...except that I see more of Bobby on the weekends. The cold is still progressing through my system. I've ended up sleeping in the recliner the last couple of nights to try and keep the congestion from getting worse. At least it seems to be working. Between all the liquids and a hot shower this morning, it feels like the congestion is moving out.

However, the headache's been bad since yesterday. Today it feels like someone's hand is on the top of my head, pressing down hard - the pain is across the front of my head and back towards my ears, then meets in the middle of my head. It's going to be another day where it just plain hurts to concentrate. But, hey, it's Saturday so I shouldn't have to think, right?

Here's hoping I'm up to posting more later.