17 December 2008

Wednesday

Hey there!
Well, one thing about these headaches...I can just stay home and look at the snow. It's much prettier when you don't actually have to go outside. Of course, I'd much prefer to go outside to a neurologist appointment, but no such luck today.

Cats still appear to be on a hunger strike. Very weird. That food must taste pretty awful for them to decide not to eat at all. Oh, well. Their choice. Oh, but Pande now plays fetch with a Mountain Dew screw-off lid....with Bobby. It's just hilarious. She has left the lid on Bobby's chair, eagerly awaiting his return from work.

The headache is so-so today. However, I have a feeling it's just beginning to ramp up. I just took my first drugs of the day to try to head it off at the pass. Neck pain is minimal so far. No news yet from any medical practitioner.

Off to play on Facebook now!