16 December 2008

Health


Ok. Talked with someone at the neurologist's office today. Since I'm on an "urgent; cancellation" list, I'll be called if/when someone cancels an appointment. However, the office will be closed for the holidays after this Thursday. So, I may not get seen until January sometime. After talking with the nurse at my doctor's office, it's still the best option. Unless, of course, I have another really bad episode, go to the ER and end up being admitted. Then I'd see a neurologist right away. I'd rather avoid that, but it would make my wait shorter. Nothing is ever easy, simple or straightforward.


Meanwhile, drugs are helping neck pain and nausea, so I guess that's better than nothing. I'm off work at least 'til the end of the year awaiting diagnosis...I'm sure the medical absence will be extended if nothing's resolved by then. Goody, goody.


Cats are acting strangely. I think they don't like the Aldi food. First food I've ever seen them refuse to eat in 10 years. Weird. Have to get them different food next time we're in a store. Meanwhile, if Diablo ends up losing weight due to not eating, that's not a bad thing. PandeMonium, however, really doesn't have much spare fat. However, if they get hungry enough, I guess they'll eat, right?