18 December 2008

Surviving

After breakfast, a nap and some facebooking I feel almost human.  Except for the headache and stuffiness, that is.  Congestion's not as bad (lots of liquids), but the headache has gotten worse and worse.  It's just not a good day.  Good thing I cooked ahead yesterday when the headache wasn't so bad.  At least we'll have dinner with a minimum of pain tonight.
 
Cats were once again upset when they didn't get new food this morning.  However, they decided to try and be nice to me today...both have spent substantial amounts of time in my lap!  I'm thinking I better pick up kitty treats along with real food.
 
Matt's going to try and finish up one of my projects at work.  Good luck Matt!  I've emailed him info and am now awaiting his phone calls for clarification.  The least I can do is make sure my co-workers are gainfully employed, right?
 
Well, time for my PB&J.  Exciting life I lead, eh?