04 January 2009

I want some sleep!

The headache is now so bad I couldn't even sleep. I went to bed about 1:30 a.m. or so (fairly usual time for me), fell asleep sometime after 2:00, and was awake again shortly before 4:00 a.m. I stayed in bed, finally dozed off a while later, only to be awake before 6:00 a.m. at which point I decided to just get out of bed.

The pain now generally covers a larger area and seems to be getting a little worse each day. It's hard to maintain patience as the pain intensifies, but there's not much else I can do. I tried taking some Percocet the other day, but it still did no good against the pain.

I sure hope I get a neurologist appointment soon. If the pain keeps increasing, I'll end up having to go the ER route, and I'd rather avoid that episode if I can.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!